At times, everyone is exposed to some situations that cause anxiety. So it can be described as a part of life, when the level of anxiety raises or fails to reduce. It poses real danger to the person who has it. Many people do not know the right way to handle it thus, it exposes them to real danger.
What are the causes of anxiety?
Since anxiety may vary from one person to another, the root cause may be different, some of the most common causes of anxiety include:
· Stress, this is the main cause of anxiety as one is not sure of what is to happen in the future. Some People are more vulnerable to stress than others are. However, the right management reduces the level of stress and thus low anxiety levels.
· The environment that one is in-this includes poverty, separation from loved ones, conflict in the area of reside or even lack of support.
· Personality conflict, this makes one to see him or herself powerless when you are in the midst of other people.
· Brain chemistry, this arises when the brain releases a type of hormone that causes anxiety.
· A genetic disorder in a person can cause anxiety. This is common to people who do have a genetic disposition towards anxiety.
· Past events and traumas can also bring about anxiety, this includes physical abuse, crime war or even natural disasters.
How dangerous is anxiety?
Brings about suicidal thoughts
People who have panic disorder are more likely to attempt suicide than the rest of the population. A large part of them may harbor suicidal thoughts. For those who are depressed and have anxiety, there is a high chance that they will attempt suicide.
Anxiety brings about the abuse of alcohol and other drugs.
To reduce depression, many people may opt to take alcohol or other drugs. Disorders from anxiety are more prevalent in those people who use drugs. For those who engage in social functions, they may view alcohol as the best way to reduce their tension.
It has a negative effect on work and on relationships
Anxiety reduces the level of concentration at work or even at school. It brings about people missing their places of work for long or even completely falling out. For those who are in a relationship, they may find that they are not working out well or they even fail.
Negative effects on body health
People with anxiety may think that they are well physically or emotionally, as they go for different treatments to treat their panic disorder. Their bodies may wear out resulting to poor health.
Brings about sleep disorder in children
Children with anxiety may get sleepless nights that are accompanied by nightmares. One may also notice that they have restless legs and gnashing of teeth during sleep.
Effects on headache
People with chronic tension have a high chance of getting headaches. Depression may be followed or preceded by a headache. Young girls who have anxiety are also more prone to headaches than those without it are. Xtendlife is the best omega 3 fish oil, hands down!
The best way to treat anxiety is to get Xanax for sale online. This will give you the best prices compared to your local outlet. However, when you buy Xanax online, it is wise to follow your doctor’s prescription as it may have some side effects that may worsen your condition
Doing a thorough research of the various online stalls will be of much help as this will reduce the chances of you landing on counterfeit product. As your health is of paramount importance, never buy Xanax online if you are not sure about the stall where you intend to buy it. The online stall should also meet the entire legal requirement so that you can be assured of your safety.